Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Man-Made Financial Meltdown: Part I

I have frequently commented on various aspects of the recent financial meltdown, and how the severity of our Great Recession could have been prevented, had there been a “hands-off” attitude by government. Instead, we got the heavy-handed Obama administration version.

Those of you who have seen my Earl J. Weinreb Newshole® info will have insight on much of the situation.

That happens when you get an over-regulated attempt to spend yourself out of a financial tangle while psychologically pushing citizens and business into an ever-deepening recessionary funk.

I have felt and still do right now, that most regulators and politicians fail to understand psychology that drives the way people affect everyday economics.

I have been asked. What would you have done if you could, in practical terms?

I will answer that in my next report.

No comments:

Post a Comment